help with revZip

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:14:31 EST 2007

I'm having a problem all of a sudden. I'm running Rev 2.7.4 on OS X
10.4.8 and trying use the revZip functions/commands. Whenever I try
to use the revZipOpenArchive command to open a zip file to work with,
I'm getting a "can't find handler" message. I know this has worked in
the past because I've used it. I can't figure out what's going on.
It's like the revZip external is not loading. I'm just doing this in
the IDE, so it should be available. Anyone have any ideas? I don't
have to specifically set the externals to the revzip bundle do I? Not
for working in the IDE?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield