OT: lost everything, MacBook and its HD broken.

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Jan 16 12:10:41 EST 2007

Andre... It does sound like a head crash, which would have destroyed a chunk
of your disk which you have to recover through heroic effort.  If the noise
was caused by something else, as it happened to me some time ago, I took the
hard drive out of my cooked computer, put into a USB external housing,
connected it to another computer and got my data back... Jim