Beta Program

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 16:06:49 EST 2007

On 1/9/07 12:29 PM, "Sarah Reichelt" <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com> wrote:

>> How do you manage to use 2.7.x and 2.6.6. at the same time?
>>
>> When I installed the 2.7.x evaluation, it changed all owner of my
>> stacks to the latest version. I got rid of it, but now I have to
>> manually change the owner for each stack on my system!
>>

> Get info about a Rev stack. In the "Open with" section, select the
> version of Rev that you want to use and then click "Change all"

For those who don't realize...
on the Mac OSX
use the Finder Get Info to get the palette that has the 'Open with' drop
down menu.  This works for any files on Mac OSX, so that you can set the
'.txt' files to open in your favorite text editor, .html etc etc etc.

In Windows, right click on the icon in Windows Explorer,  choose 'Open
with', then go to the point of 'always use'.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas