how to revert stack B, C and D from stack A

Claudi Cornaz claudi.c at fiberworld.nl
Sun Jan 7 08:04:48 EST 2007

Hi all,

Currently I am working on a updater for my app.

I can  download the new versions of the stacks, the app is a splash with
a lot of seperate lib stacks.
In my updater stack I then have a list of stacks that need to be
reverted
to use the new version, but how to do that? All stacks that need to be
reverted are invissible

I just can't get it to work. Each time the udater stack itself gets
reverted, which
is of course the current stack. So I tried to use send in time a
"myRevert" message
to each stack

on MyRevert
     set the defaultStack to me
     revert
end myRevert

Alas still no dice.

How can I do this, if somone has a suggestion please, it would be very
helpfull.

Thanks a lot,

Claudi