sorting by mixed fields

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 5 00:47:05 EST 2007

Timothy Miller wrote:

> I've never tried to place a group on multiple cards, which may or may
> not contain other backgrounds, but it's probably not very hard.

No, it's easy. But remember to "place" the group rather than
copy/pasting it onto every card. What you want to do is share a single
group, not make multiple independent copies of it.

Revolution lets you place a group onto a card by choosing Place Group
from the Object menu. You'd have to do this on every card which can be
tedious on large stacks.

Or you can use a repeat loop in a handler to automate the process. This
assumes the group has been created already:

repeat with x = 1 to the number of cds
   place bg "myGroup" onto cd x
end repeat

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com