sorting by mixed fields

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Fri Jan 5 16:07:06 EST 2007

Thanks Jacque and Jim,

One tiny little final detail... As far as I know, I can turn on
"Behave like a background" for this group, so I don't have to place
it again every time I make a new card. But I'm not certain.

I'm wondering about possible problems if I have two or more "behave
like a background" groups on the same card. Are there any gotchas?

Oops. Another detail. If I'm placing the group on cards of various
size, is it possible that the group will get placed outside of the
card rect on some cards? If so, what's the correct procedure in that
situation?

Cheers,

Tim