Report Writer Needed

Karen Hughes Karen at curlypaws.com
Fri Jan 5 13:36:48 EST 2007

On 5/1/07 18:00, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback...
>
> Then perhaps I should ask for somebody with experience using Quartum
> Reports.  Anybody interested?
>

> Todd

Hi Todd,

I've used Quartam Reports (Express - I can't comment on the Professional
features).

I very much like it - I needed reporting facilities in a program and Quartam
gave me very good output with little effort.  Jan Schenkel is very helpful
if you have any questions or problems when using the product.  However,
after the initial learning curve I've found the product to be very stable
and with very few issues at all.  I got things up and running pretty quickly
and have been very pleased with the quality of output.  Linking in to
Quartam is easy - as is sending the data through.

A version 1.1 is due soon (I'm hoping that Jan is just waiting for MacWorld)
and will add quite a few extra features to the Express version such as
totals - which can be indispensable depending on what you are reporting on.
Development has seemed quite slow since I'd love to make use of some of
those features in v1.1, but this may be because Jan seems to be busy
developing a PDF library and a Database library too!

The demo works for 30 days and is well worth downloading to make sure that
Quartam does what you need.

Karen