Failed Windows Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Tue Feb 27 00:56:29 EST 2007

Thanks, Jacque, I just tried something else. I copied from the
Firewire drive to the startup drive rather than directly to VPC's
Shared Folder. It didn't solve the problem, but now I get a different
dialog that says "Can't open the file "its name.exe"; error was 0,0.
Maybe I'll try writing it to a CD and then trying to open the CD from
within VPC. I think you're probably right; that it is not a Rev
problem, but a Window's problem of some sort. Perhaps, it needs to be
installed and doesn't like merely having it shoved into a Shared
Folder, though I've done that with other Windows apps - I think. It's
been so very long since I've used one.

Sometimes life gets so complicated. Sigh!

Joe Wilkins