Something that Drives me *CRAZY*

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Mon Feb 26 08:04:08 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

Why not use time rather than distance? If the move was done within
200 milliseconds (or whatever is suitable), debounce. That way, you
can keep the changes even when 1 pixel away but the mouse left down
long enough.

Alternatively, you could have the rule that this debouncing only
applies to mouse movements. If I use the arrowkeys to move the
selectedobject by one pixel, then no debouncing takes place.

Marielle