Ten Thumbs typing tutor on MacZOT

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Feb 24 11:45:33 EST 2007

Andre Garzia wrote:
> check out if it is not our favorite scottish company on MacZOT
> offering a promo on their typing tutor.
>
> www.maczot.com
>
> Also, I think that anyone on the shareware business should consider
> MacZOT for it's business, I my own bought dozens of software there,
> it is almost addictive.

Strange business model.  So basically, RunRev is running a discount on
Ten Thumbs, it just happens to be at a different site?

Everything on the Internet is one click away.  Why MacZot over
RunRev.com?  And if someone buys from RunRev.com at the regular price,
and then discovers that they hadn't accidentally stumbled across MacZot
before they bought, how good to they feel about the sales experience?

I'm not opposed to the notion, just very wary of site-specific pricing
schemes.

Anyone know if MacZot is opposed to the vendor running the same
discounted price at their own site concurrent with a MacZot offer?  That
would seem ideal for all.

I suppose I should just drop then a note....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation