Something that Drives me *CRAZY*

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 23 21:15:19 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

I know exactly what you mean and completely agree with you. There is
one problem though. I often use the mouse to move an object only one
pixel. Mouse "de-boucing" would force me to move objects 2 or 3
pixels into one direction and then 1 or 2 pixels into the opposite
direction. Do you have any suggestions, let's say from a user's point
of view rather than a programmer's point of view, as to how to avoid
this inconvenience? I know that it is possible to use the arrow keys
to move objects one pixel at a time, but somehow I use the mouse all
the time.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-feb-2007, om 13:03 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: