Something that Drives me *CRAZY*

Brad Sampson programmer711 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 20:09:29 EST 2007

Sorry about the extra one... Curse Windows 98.  In any program I do
that involves objects having to look nice, which means anything I
design for someone else... so basically everything... I lock the
position of just about everything to prevent this.  You can still move
the objects with the arrow keys.  Another bother I have is that when I
have a program with an image in the background that is as big as your
stack, which most of my programs have, you cannot drag your mouse
across a large area to select all of the objects in it.
That's my comments...
Brad
Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center