Parallels Desktop

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:08:47 EST 2007

I think in terms of speed you are correct but I have been using
Parallels for about 4 months now> I have problems with Parallels
running  programs like Rhapsody so I am pretty sure there are some
compromises "under the hood". For my money, boot camp is the "real
thing" while Parallels is a really quick and neat windows environment
that is not 100% compatible (at least yet).

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com