Parallels Desktop

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 20 00:08:37 EST 2007

On Feb 19, 2007, at 5:44 PM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> I'm about to bite on an Intel MacBook, I think.  Anybody using
> Parallels with Rev?  Comments?  Suggestions?

Hi Mark,

I have a MacBook Pro with 2GB of RAM.  I highly suggest you put as
much memory in your new system as you can.  Running both OS at the
same time can force you into VM pretty quickly.

I use Rev on Parallels every day.  Since I have moved to this
solution, I have not turned on my physical Win box at all.  I just
love being able to drag my stacks back and forth.  It just works!  I
have found the speed to be excellent.  I have not had a crash or any
other issues.  I am using the latest beta from Parallels.  It really
cleaned up some resolution glitches when going back and forth.  I
also found it to be really quick when putting the system into suspend
mode.  It can reboot form the suspend mode in under 10 seconds.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com