Copying files

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sat Feb 17 15:41:13 EST 2007

Thanks, Steven,

Jacque had directed me to this site some time back. I'm sure it
resolves a lot of issues, but I'm looking for something that is a
composite of everything that has been accomplished using Revolution.
Asking too much, probably. But if it doesn't exist, it should and
this might be the time to start.

Joe Wilkins