Bacground color of tabbed button

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sat Feb 17 04:37:10 EST 2007

Hi Sarah,

if you want to avoid setting the screenmouseloc, you might want to
take a snapshot at the location you want to examine and look at the
imagedata.
import snapshot from rect x,y,x+1,y+1 of this cd
When I tried i ended up with a huge image (of the correct color
though, so it doesn´t seem to pose a big prob). then look at chartonum
(char 2 of the imagedata), char 3, char 4.

A sidenote:
It does not seem to be possible to take a snapshot smaller than 10 by
10 pixel this looks like an undesired anomaly to me. Any thoughts on
this? Do you think it is worth a pizza? <g>

All the best,

Malte