blend level question

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Feb 13 22:58:23 EST 2007

At 7:39 PM +0100 2/13/07, Klaus Major wrote:
>>I have a stack with a blend level set to 40, I'd like to be able
>>to place an image on top of that stack (or as a btn icon) and have
>>the blend level of that image be set to zero so it will display well.

Thank you to all who replied...I think I know how to proceed now.

I'm not able to mess about with the images that will be placed on
the stack as they will be advertising from companies and I'd rather
not open myself up to potential issues. Also, these images will change
every time a user activates this tool and must change on the fly.
Advertisers do not like to have their ad semi-transparent  ;-) so that
presented the problem...which I think is now solved   :-)   Thanks!

sims