Buttonclick deselects text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Feb 10 21:12:38 EST 2007

Hi Kresten,

Set the traversalOn of the button to false. You can do this from the
message box or in the property inspector. On the basic properties
pane of the property inspector, you will see a checkbox called "Focus
with keyboard" or "TraversalOn". Make sure that this checkbox is not
checked.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-feb-2007, om 1:38 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven: