calendar function anyone ?

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 13 15:55:08 EST 2007

JB you can try something like this... for example, in the message box:

convert "1918,9,18,0,0,0,0" from dateItems to dateItems
put it

This returns:

1918,9,18,1,0,0,4

Note how it "fixes" the day of the week in the date items to 4
(Wednesday)

Alternatively you can specify the output as something like this:

convert "1918,9,18,0,0,0,0" from dateItems to long date
put it

This returns:

Wednesday, September 18, 1918

But be sure and read the note for convert because I think there are
some limitations if you are running on Windows.

--gordy