Richmond's Yahoo-Groups and related guff.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 15:21:54 EST 2007

Dear Marielle Lange, and other interested parties,

Yes, thy website went "pear-shaped" on me - but this
was due to a series of unfortunate incidents outwith
either thy or my control.

I do not have any particular squabbles with thee,
Marielle; and I
have not 'forgiven' thee for the website collapse for
the simple reason
that there is nothing to forgive.

However, for various 'funny' reasons, whenever we
communicate, we seem to rub each other up the wrong
way; which is a pity, but seems to be how things are.

I was, at that time, exploring a number of other
possibilities, and was promised all sorts of 'super'
things, all of which either failed to manifest
themselves, or turned out to be red-herrings.

Matthias Rebbe has now "made me an offer I can't
refuse" and I hope, very shortly, many of my RR
contributions will be available via a website that he
has arranged, as well as their present Yahoo group
locations. Not forgetting, of course, that there is
now some of my 'fallout' available via RevOnline.

Now; back to  sucking SWFs through a straw!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

Save the last dance for me, and don't slip in the dogs mess on
the way over to take my hand.