Big/Little Endian and Externals - Was how to Display/Print a Hex Number???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Feb 13 07:36:03 EST 2007

Hi,

That works great, thanks a lot. One other thing though:

I have an external that will eventually have to work on Mac/Intel,
Mac/PowerPC and Windows. The value that is being returned is
0x00000001, however on an Intel Mac it's being displayed as
0x01000000. e.g. it's a Big/Little Endian issue. Is there a standard
way to handle this for both platforms???

Thanks a lot for your help.
All the Best
Dave