[OT] Decompiling SWF on a Mac

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 12 17:07:55 EST 2007

On Feb 12, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Thank you very much Brent and Trevor,
>
> however, neither of your suggestions seem to work with
> the files I have been given (sample available at the
> following URL):
>
> http://mail.maclaunch.com/richmond/bad.swf.zip
>
> and at present I am running SWF Decompiler for windows
> inside Connectix Virtual PC 4 and WIN 98 to
> successfully extract the sounds - however this is
> slow, tedious and not very productive.

I was able to extract an mp3 file that said the word "bad".  I opened
Gordon, pressed cmd + L to open the library window, clicked on the
"audio" icon in the list and clicked Export.  I think accessing the
Library window is the key to exporting the mp3 file.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com