Copying Objects between different version of RunRev

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Feb 9 10:23:37 EST 2007

Hi,

The reason I want to do this is becasue 2.7.4.291 won't open the
Stack, but 2.6.6.152 has no problem! I thought that I might be able
to re-create the stack in 2.7.4.291 and then copy the objects over
one-by-one. No such luck tho!!! I can't see that the stack file
format change would make it impossible to copy objects over!
Especially since I am moving from 2.6.6 to 2.7.x and I have the
Legacy Stack format set. I could understand it slightly if it were
being copy from 2.7.x to 2.6.6.

All the Best
Dave