Rev scripting preferences

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 22:23:40 EST 2007

"Along" is correct if you consider the classic analogy used since the Middle
Ages... before the world was fixated on tree diagrams

There were four men standing at a bar waiting for their drink....to come
sliding along (sideways, not up or down)... Mr. Button, Mr. Group, Mr. Card,
and Mayor Stack, in that order.  Obviously it was the bartender who started
the 'messages' on their way, but sometimes they were passed along by the
patrons.  Frequently there was the request to "send another drink to the
blonde lady in the pink blouse" and then "along" becomes "over"

Jim Ault
Las Vegas