Creating Audio Clips

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 15:43:11 EST 2007

I trust this will be a Rev stack that we can listen to and won't have to
read. :-)  Not that I am lazy, but if you are going to explore audio, maybe
one of the results could be an example stack.  Later you can sell the DVD of
the directors cut and juicy outtakes.

One tip you might want to use is the "tooltip" for buttons, fields, and
images... for user feedback.  Buttons & icons can be a little cryptic
sometimes.

set the tooltip of btn recordNewClip to "Click once to record, click again
to stop"

...onStartRecoding

set the tooltip of btn recordNewClip to "RECORDING, click again to stop now"

You can also set the tooltip response time, I think.

Have a good time exploring and writing!!

Jim Ault
Las Vegas