The Scripter's Scrapbook

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 13:22:20 EST 2007

On 2/6/07 10:03 AM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at Cox.Net> wrote:

> This looks promising for a Chapter or two in the Macinstruct.com
> column I'm writing about Rev. I downloaded the 30 day trial, but
> don't know if I'll get to it in that time frame, and found no price
> for a license. What is the price? And are there any problems or
> concerns with regard to upgrades both for the Scripter's Scrapbook
> and how it integrates with Rev?
Just a note from a satisfied user.  This is an amazing collection of
features, functions, and compatibility with Rev.  This is a tool that is
great for the casual user since it is very easy to use, yet has layers of
complexity and power for the professional user.  In a few months I will be
taking advantage of the scripting API and Applescript for my workflow.

Scripter's Scrapbook is not limited to Rev and transcript, the version I use
runs in the Rev IDE.

When Hugh turns 50 again, there will be a 2-week pricing special.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas