altsqlite3, dbsqlite3.dll

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 6 06:14:45 EST 2007

Hi Viktoras,

I just saw exactly the same error in a Windows system message dialog,
when launching a standalone, while I wasn't even using dbsqlite. I
just included it with the standalone for testing.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-feb-2007, om 21:49 heeft Viktoras Didziulis het volgende
geschreven: