just noticed another potential bug

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 14:38:16 EST 2007

On 2/5/07 11:17 AM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> I got hit with this weeks ago, and submitted a bug report about the bug
> reports. It's been verified, but not fixed. As it stands now, no one can
> add any comments to a ticket they did not originally submit, which makes
> it impossible to add content that might help the team diagnose a
> particular bug.

It sounds like the bug-version cycle is going to be a long one if additional
comments cannot be added.  Perhaps we should have Ken add a feature to
RevQAzilla that forwards the comment to the original poster to relay to the
system.  It's a workaround, but I think a good one.

 I am interested in a quality release of an excellent development
environment and, as you say, additional comments would help.  It would be a
shame to have the Rev team use their resources to partially fix bugs.  The
original poster does not have the time or resources to explore all aspects
of the bug they reported.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas