Visibility Problem Update

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sat Feb 3 13:36:08 EST 2007

After a lot of experimentation, I have found that Rev Window XP
builds that has a lot of entry fields show up with the text missing
when they are dragged onto to the Parallels screen and the app is
launched. I have checked the Appearance setting in the Display
Properties and tried the Clear Type but it did not correct the
problem. Oddly enough if a simple Rev app with a few fields using
various fonts, including Arial works. All of the experimentation was
done with Rev. 2.7.4. I also tried using both a zipped file and
unzipping it and a cd for installation of my app with the same results.

When I tried my app on a Windows computer running XP, I have none of
the display problems that were readily apparent on Parallels. I also
did not have any problems on Windows 2000. I have reported this
problem to Parallels but they have not responded. So, at this time
this appears to be a Parallels problem. If anyone else is using
Parallels for the Mac, please e-mail me privately. Thanks to everyone
for their suggestions!

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com