Macinstruct articles on Revolution

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Feb 2 01:03:50 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Well, we started publishing articles on Revolution the 15th of last
Month as promised. I've received some response from a few on the
list, but I am more than eager to see what any of the rest of you
think. They aren't super long and I've tried to make them reasonably
interesting. So, if you have a little extra time and need some comic
relief, take a look. This next weeks Chapter will be in response to
whatever you guys have to say.

<http://www.macinstruct.com/codemojo>

There are a few other very interesting articles by other contributors
that you may want to catch as well. Just click on the "Columns"
button at the top of the page.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins