LIST and RUNREV security

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 1 16:37:03 EST 2007

Hi Stephen,

As soon as you post here, your e-mail address sits on thousands of
computers, regardless of the closed nature of this list. Maybe that
explains something? Still, I get "only" a few dozens of e-mails on
this address, each day, even though I use it everywhere on the
internet and it is even available on the Economy-x-Talk web site and
many other places.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 1-feb-2007, om 22:14 heeft Stephen Barncard het volgende geschreven: