RevFont not working on Mac Intel

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 23 17:21:28 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply, Joe, but I am talking about unicode text that
doesn't appear when using the RevFont external. I am not talking
about disappearing fields. I'm sure your problem is something
completely different and if I remember correctly The Kevin himself
posted a solution.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-dec-2007, om 17:58 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende
geschreven: