Cgi frames wondering

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Sun Dec 23 16:05:44 EST 2007

On 12/15/07 9:28 PM, "Sivakatirswami" <katir at hindu.org> wrote:
Thanks, to all.
Here is what I did after playing around quite a bit, somebody might make use
of it.
I put all the files into the "webServer/Documents/fileName" folder, the
links I put src="/Documents/theFileName" meaning I added the "/" to the
beginning of the file name and placed all files excluding the "cgi" file,
into a file branching off the "Documents" of the webServer folder.
I didn't succeed to make it work thru the cgi folder.
Good luck using it, Hershel