Rdp (was) just a test - please ignore

Xavier Bury xavier.bury at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:56:38 EST 2007

Hey Mark,

Thanks for igonring this post :)

Neither did i ever lost it... The RDP bug was, as far as i can tell, a
palette type bug... Plagued MC and RR until 2.9...

The bug was that no colors really matched what you had designed out of
RDP/Citrix screens (usually with less bit depth than on a normal PC screen).
In 2.7 or rather 2.8 the white bg fields would be black bg'ed with black
text on them... As of 2.9 dp1, it is fixed...

So on we go with RR! You just can't stop the revolution ;)