Packages (was: copy large files in Rev on Mac)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Dec 7 13:34:00 EST 2007

Agreed, the current tools don't seem to adjust for everything and
custom solutions might be needed.

>But, if we want to know if one of the folders returned by 'the
>folders' is a bundle, I don't think we have a sure way.

Well one way would be

  (is a folder) AND (has a dot-suffix) = bundle

"normal" folders don't have a dot-suffix and one can't  make a
package by using just any old dot suffix.

idea: how does dot-suffix filtering in [answer/ask file with type]
affect the listing of packages?
--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o