AW: which field property to set for 'scrolling'?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 20 09:27:46 EDT 2007

Hello Eric,
I am quite not sure if I expressed myself correct and what your handler
should do. I put the handlers into my card, with no result. But In your
if-else condition there is twice "pass keyDown" - should that be?

My single line field is a input field for a full path, which naturally can
be pretty long - longer as the field is. What I would like to have is, that
the text string in my field moves to the right, when I push the arrow key to
the left (and vice versa) to see the complete string.

Sorry for my cumbersomely explanation :)
Tiemo