need Rev guru

Douglas Ivers dougivers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 10:32:13 EDT 2007

I'm looking for help from an experienced Rev developer.  My stack is
mostly functional, but I'm currently too busy with my day job and
I've become rusty with xTalk.  It might take me 40+ hours to get back
up to speed and finish, but a Rev guru should be able to do it in
10-15 hr.  The work mostly involves code clean up, making unicode
work right for foreign languages (including proper sorting), and
tying up windows-specific loose ends.  I also want to release for
Mac, but I'm more familiar with that side.

If interested, please point me to examples of your work, especially
if you've done anything with unicode and foreign language characters
& fonts.  Tell me your hourly rate and whether we can agree on a max
amount up front.

Thanks,
-Douglas Ivers