Bug prevents Rev from building a standalone PC application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 10 07:10:26 EDT 2007

Hi Arthur,

It looks like a stack could not be found. If you remove all
Standalone Builder properties (cREVStandaloneSettings) from your
stack and subsequently enter the standalone builder settings again,
the problem should be solved.

It is also possible that somehow a library or other Revolution
component was deleted or moved to a different place. In that case,
you will have to re-install Revolution.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 10-aug-2007, om 2:09 heeft Arthur Rann het volgende geschreven: