drawer question

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Aug 11 22:38:28 EDT 2007

Mark,
I feel your pain... drawers can be a frustration. Did I mention that
they stopped working below OSX 10.4  after rev 2.6.1    :  )

Several experienced folks on this list suggest that in many cases it
might be wiser to resize the window (see: revChangeWindowSize) with
some graphics added in order to simulate a drawer.  (This works quite
well as long as the drawer is on the bottom or the right.)And while
this is of course necessary for achieving a universally similar
effect across platforms, it seems unfortunate to lose such an
elegant  "native" solution in OSX.

-Scott