drawer question

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sat Aug 11 20:50:38 EDT 2007

Scott,
Thanks, "IN" did the trick.  The docs show either "of" or "in" as
possibilities, now that I look closer, but "of" doesn't work in my
case.  Hopefully that will be corrected in a future edit.  Also odd
is the fact that the command ran, but improperly, showing the drawer
connected to the wrong window, and on the wrong side of the window.
Mark

Syntax:
drawer stack {[at] left | bottom | right} [{of | in} parentStack]
[aligned [to] {left | right | top | bottom | center}]

Examples:
drawer stack "Recent Transactions" at right
drawer stack "Tips" at left of stack "Main" aligned to top
drawer me at bottom aligned to left
drawer stack "Help List" at right of this stack
drawer stack "Connections" at right aligned to center