Clipboard destroys png file on XP Home!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Aug 11 16:17:08 EDT 2007

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:51:03 +0200, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:

> Hello,
> Both ways work fine on my and all other test computers (win and Mac) I have
> tested. Now I get a feedback of a customer (Win XP Home, SP2), that he gets
> only a black square inserted in word and paint programms, instead of the
> copied image.

Have you gotten feedback from any other customer? If not, and you're
interested, send me a copy offlist and I'll test it - I have both XP
Home and Pro and can let you know if I get the black square as well.

> Has anybody ever seen this issue on Windows and knows any solution?
> Hopefully missing driver on the PC or something like that, because I can't
> change the code, the CD are burned :-(

I haven't seen it personally. Could it be possibly the color depth he
has his monitor set to? Or maybe an old graphics card? (I'm grasping at
straws...)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com