Inserting images as BLOBs - any way to avoid using base64encode?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 7 07:20:11 EDT 2007

Hi Viktoras - the problem with storing images in a stack is that you have to
read the entire stack into memory even if you only access one image (whether
it's in a custom property or not). I've your suggested approach before but
with each image having its own stack to get around the memory issue - I
don't want to go down that path this time though.

Regards,

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187