Inserting images as BLOBs - any way to avoid using base64encode?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 7 07:20:09 EDT 2007

Hi Ruslan - I'll certainly take a look at Valentina - I've recently heard
good things about it from a couple of developers I know. But I'm a sucker
for robust open source/public domain products like SQLite and I have to say,
apart from the password protection issue it's really easy to use.

Regards,

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd
Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)

61-3 8344 0187