double-clicking a document

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 7 03:51:06 EDT 2007

Hi Scott,

When you double-click a stack, even if it has a different file
extension, your standalone opens it just like Revolution opens a
stack when you double-click a file with file extension "rev". As far
as I know, you don't need to do this with a script.

According to the docs, you can delete a stack using any stack
reference. This implies that the longfilepath of $1 would work, but
why do you use longfilepath and not simply $1? Probable using the
short name of the stack is more reliable. You may have found a
Revolution bug.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7-aug-2007, om 9:33 heeft Scott Morrow het volgende geschreven: