Inserting images as BLOBs - any way to avoid using base64encode?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Aug 7 03:10:06 EDT 2007

Hi Terry,

it is too easy to extract images from sqlite database unless they are
encrypted somehow. So if you simply store them in the database as blobs,
they wont be protected from stealing. Alternative way to go is to store
images in an encrypted stack as custom properties (instead of using a
folder) and store names of these properties in the database.

Viktoras