data stream processing

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Aug 2 11:43:22 EDT 2007

Hi Viktoras,

Can the data stream come to the Rev app through a network port? If so, the easy
solution would be to do something like this:

on openStack
   accept datagram connections on port xx \
       with message "handleData"
end openStack

on handleData pIPAddress, pData
   -- handle the data
end handleData

Then each time data arrives it will be handled, no matter how often or how
infrequent.

Just a thought...
Phil Davis