Save question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Apr 23 11:15:31 EDT 2007

Chipp, (sorry about the name. I said I'm having vision problems, smile)

Thanks, I was beginning to come to the same conclusion; which seems
to indicate that in order for any application to be able to Save
anything, it must create documents apart from itself that are then
used to load up when needed. This is going to require a change in
strategy on my part or the used of stacks with the stackrunner in
lieu of stand alones, which is not as pretty but acceptable I suppose.

Would have gotten back sooner on this but turned in early last night
and got a late start today.

Joe Wilkins