Can I merge two or more imagefiles in one image object?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Apr 23 05:24:30 EDT 2007

Hello

I have a set of image objects on my card. To theses images imagefiles are
dynamicly assigned, so that my whole image (what the user sees) can consist
of one ore more single images.

What I want to do is to set the clipboardData["image"] or to export the
whole image as one single image. Because of my images on my card are only
thumbnails, I can't just copy a "screenshot" of my image group, but need
actually the original image files as "one image", as if I would have merged
them side by side in photoshop.

My thought was, is there a chance to assign more than one image file to one
imageobject with location (side by side) or to group various images to one
big image so that it would be one image for clipboard data or export?
Probably these approaches are not the right way, but I am not yet such an
advanced rev developer to find complete other approaches.

Any idea?

Thanks for any help!

Tiemo