directory ? ? ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 23 05:06:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

Richmond is right, there is no entry for directory, only for
defaultFolder. The reason is that in most if not in all cases there
is no separate xml file for synonyms. Should be easy to solve by
duplicating entries that have synonyms and storing these duplicates
under the names of these synomyms. If you reported this to QC and if
I still had some votes left, I'd vote for it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-apr-2007, om 10:48 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: