image background is grey when printing

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 19 03:11:55 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

I think that hiding the images is a good solution. Why isn't it a
satisfying answer? As you say yourself, the gray background is
actually there. Of course, you could report it as a bug to the QC.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 18-apr-2007, om 10:26 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende
geschreven: